Many companies in the electronics distribution supply chain today are experiencing an increasing trend towards extended payable terms. This latest effort at improving cash-to-cash cycles can foster an adversarial environment that places undue pressure on strategic partners across the supply chain; while having an adverse impact on the scope of products/offerings that can be adequately supported to drive value creation.
At Classic, we recognize the need for our Customers to ‘liberate’ as much working capital as possible in an effort to engender continued growth and business expansion aimed at maintaining competitive advantage borne from costly research/development activities. As a strategic business partner, Classic Supply Chain Services can provide solutions that allow key Customers to leverage our financial strength in support of customized Vendor Managed Inventory programs that enable you to:
- Redirect capital to other spend categories
- Reduce cost of money
- Free up critical warehouse space and improve workflow efficiencies
- Respond quickly to current production excess resulting from variations in planned demand
- Quickly and efficiently resolve transitional inventory conflicts with migrating business
- Supplement procurement requirements with strategic cost savings buys through our MCR (Materials Cost Reduction) hub
- Flexible scheduling privileges
- Improve cash-to-cash cycles
To learn more about how Classic Supply Chain Services can help you better manage your business results please?contact?your local Classic sales representative.
Our goal at Classic is to treat every requirement and customer as a unique opportunity to provide extraordinary service. Our highly experienced sales and procurement teams have received extensive training to identify unique customer solutions, anticipate a customer’s needs and wants, and are supported by the latest technology and infrastructure available. Combined with our global network, we can assure you, our valued customer, the highest level of service and quality in every order we fill.